Work for us
Temporary and permanent vacancies are advertised on the Smart jobs and careers website. You can view all vacancies, vacancies by agency or search for jobs that match your requirements.
How to apply
- It is very important that you read and understand the information detailed in the Important information for applicants document as it contains specific information on:
- eligibility requirements to apply for roles with the department
- how to apply online for vacancies listed on Smarts Jobs and Careers
- selection processes
- criminal history checks
- Your career with the department document contains information on the benefits of working for the department, including various employment conditions and entitlements that may be relevant to your employment.
- The Capability and Leadership Framework developed by the Public Service Commission will provide you with information on the behaviours and capabilities expected of public service staff.